Legal Secretary - Commercial Property part time
We are currently seeking a part time commercial legal secretary for a busy commercial department, for a well established and respected law firm in Norht Kent.
The successful candidate will provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Chairman and fee earners, liaising with clients and other staff as appropriate to ensure the smooth running of the department. The candidate must have experience of working in a commercial property department along with some residential property experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Keen and eager to learn
· Ability to multi task and prioritise
· Good time management skills
· A methodical and well organised approach
· An eye for detail
· Ability to stay calm under pressure.
· Experienced in residential/commercial property
· PC literacy - Microsoft Office
· Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills
· Commercial Property Experience Essential
· Residential Property Experience Essential
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm 3 days per week one of which must be a Friday.
- Legal Administration
- Secretarial Support
- Legal Secretary
- Commercial Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"