Legal Secretary (Clinical Negligence)
A new opportunity has come up due to expansion, for a Legal Secretary, to join a Law Firm based in Shrewsbury. The role would predominantly be supporting one Fee Earner but there will be a requirement to be flexible and support others within the team.
Typically, the Legal Secretary/Administrator/PA will support the lawyers with:
- Audio Typing
- Preparing documents
- Use of a case management system
- Liaising with clients, courts etc
- Diary management
- Organising files
- Proof reading
- Experience within the legal sector as a secretary, administrator or PA (minimum 2 years experience)
- Experience within Clinical Negligence or PI work (desirable)
- Good IT skills, confident in working on a case management system
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Maintain client confidentiality
Working Hours: 36.25 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9.00-5.15)
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
If you feel you meet the criteria above, please send your CV to Zahra Anwar at QED Legal Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'