We have been asked to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary for a well-established and prestigious Law Firm.
- Preparing correspondence and paperwork from digital dictation and draft as directed by the Head of Department
- Filing promptly and maintaining files as directed in the office manual
- Opening and closing files to agreed routines
- Telephone enquiries, answering queries as appropriate to your knowledge and ability.
- General clerical routines such as photocopying and updating fee earner calendars
- A team person who is pro-active and caring of others
- Someone who is well organised and with the ability to work well under pressure, with a positive can do attitude.
- Courteous and professional at all times to colleagues and clients.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word with excellent keyboard skills.
- Sound general education - Grace C or above in Maths and English GCSE is a must (or similar qualifications).
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Meaningful legal experience
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.