Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are recruiting for reputable local law firm who are hiring an experienced legal secretary. Due to an increase in workload, our client is keen to expand their teams in order to service their clients and provide further support to their internal departments.
Ideally the right candidate will have experience working within a Private Client (Wills, Trust & Probate) team.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Audio typing
* Copy typing
* Processing legal documentation
* Opening and closing files
* General administrative support
* Scheduling meetings, appointments and consultations
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary is required.
If this vacancy is of interest, please click apply. Alternatively, contact Adam Perry on for more information.
- Legal Secretary / Civil / Litigation / Civil Litigation / Secretary / Private Client / Wills / Trust / Probate / Admin / Administration / Legal / Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'