Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
CRA Legal are working with an independent law firm with a local reputation for providing expert legal services to its client base. You will have an opportunity to join a modern thinking firm who are looking to grow their team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Providing comprehensive secretarial support to a established senior fee earner and Paralegal
* Diary management, appointment setting and minute taking
* Typing and recording meetings, interviews and statements
* Sending correspondence and communication
* Screening incoming calls
* Screening emails
* Engaging in client care tasks
* General administration support
* A minimum of 3 years experience as a Legal Secretary
* Experience working in Civil or Commercial Disputes / Litigation
If you're interested in this vacancy, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like further information, please call Rhys Spencer at CRA on .
Why not take our online video interview? Link - https://odro.io/s/xzm2m
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'