Excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join a leading law firm in Bristol.
The hiring firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Personal Injury team in Bristol.
The role will involve providing secretarial support to several Senior Solicitors and Claims Handlers within the team. Duties will include:
- Accurately typing correspondence and documents (audio typing);
- Arranging meetings and appointments with clients on the phone;
- Receiving phone calls from clients, solicitors, experts etc;
- General administration and file management including archiving and preparing trial bundles;
- Opening and closing files;
- Use of the internal case management system.
To be considered for this role, you must have legal secretarial experience. Personal Injury experience isn't essential. Salary for the role will be between £17,000 and £24,000 depending on experience.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.