I write as I am working on an opportunity for a Legal Secretary/Administrator to join a busy Corporate/Property law firm.
This role will offer you the chance to work alongside a highly skilled fee earner on a full time basis. As this will be a hands on role, you must have previous experience working as a legal secretary within a law proactive in order to be considered for this position.
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary (1 year)
- You must have excellent technical and communication skills.
- You will be confident, self-motivated and work equally well on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will be IT literate and fully conversant with MS office packages and case management systems.
- You will be able to prioritise your workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE PLEASE SUMBIT YOUR CV TO TANYA COGHILL AT BROWNS LEGAL A SSOCIATES AS DIRECTED.
- Administration Duties
- Secretarial Skills