Job Description - Legal Sales Executive (Property & Wills)Maloy & Flynn Recruitment are currently assisting a well regarded Leicester based Legal firm who are looking for a Business Development Executive to assist in their continued growth.
Job Purpose: Identifying and maintaining contact with potential customers to develop new business opportunities, primarily by telephone. Duties and Responsibilities-
- To follow up sales leads generated by marketing activities via telephone.
- To identify potential customers and follow up to achieve new business opportunities
- To initiate regular and systematic telephone follow up of clients and maintain records using a CRM system.
- To effectively assess client needs and offer/demonstrate appropriate solutions.
- To produce accurate written quotations and product summaries for clients.
- To contribute to the planning of client engagement activities.
- To initiate and carry out specific projects in accordance with client support plans.
- To provide direct support to the Fee Earners
- To participate in specific cross-sectional projects.
- To make recommendations and suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of own work and company processes.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications-
- Good general education with high levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Proven, successful sales experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure to achieve sales targets.
- A good understanding of information technology particularly web based applications.
- Ability to work under own initiative, organise, plan and prioritise work.
- Highly dependable and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Enthusiasm is more important than product knowledge and experience in IT
- Receives supervision and support from Fee Earners
- Works in co-operation with other members of the Team
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Up to 20 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Salary negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Sales Incentive Scheme