If you consider yourself as a ambitious and success driven individual this could be the perfect position for you! After your initial training you would be given a large amount of autonomy in a non-KPI driven environment. You would typically be dealing with C-level executives on salaries of £70K+.
We are a Global executive search firm recruiting for the mid-senior level appointments within the Legal Market. Since their inception they have expanded their operations from London to New York and Hong Kong, developing a large international team.
Legal Researcher Consultant - The Job Offer
- £24-£26K base DOE, with an uncapped commission structure (no threshold & 33% of all billings)
- Year 1 OTE £45,000
- Gym membership
- Quarterly European travel events (New York, Ibiza, Geneva etc.)
- High achiever incentives - days off, watches, vouchers, weekend breaks-away
Legal Researcher Consultant - Candidates should possess the below
- Keen interest in Law
- University educated (2.1 or higher from a top 40 university)
- Law Degree or Legal work experience
- Ability to demonstrate consistent achievement
- Impeccable communication skills
- A hunger to succeed
Legal Researcher Consultant - Responsibilities
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify and acquire qualified candidates through various recruiting tools, cold calling, networking and research skills
- Build a database and community of lawyers using Linked In, job boards and social media platforms
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate
- Negotiate pay rates and other terms and conditions of assignments with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements
- Advertising new positions
- Working with senior consultants
- Mapping the legal market and analysing findings
- Building and Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job