Legal Recruitment Consultant
Do you have a natural interest for the legal sector or keen to work with top global talent within the legal sector?
This leading Legal Recruitment firm are currently seeking two Legal Recruitment Consultants to join their team. Specialists within specific disciplines of the Legal sector, this firm are regarded as the pinnacle of the sector. Placing individuals into top U.S Law Firms such as Latham & Watkins and Baker McKenzie.
With an excellent reputation in the market you will be building long-term client relationships across both U.K and U.S markets.
Working from their London officer you will work with some of the largest law firms that are both nationally and internationally recognised brands. You will be placing individuals starting at £70K salaries up to high 6 figure salaries. As such, this role requires an individual with the gravitas to approach and converse with highly experienced Legal professionals.
What is expected of a Legal Recruitment Consultant?
- Ability to consolidate an already strong position in the market through maintaining existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Gravitas and professionalism to work with candidates and clients alike.
- Eagerness to immerse yourself in the extensive training provided to aid you becoming a subject matter expert.
- A commitment to a new career in recruitment and a genuine desire to be involved in professional networking and sales.
- Graduated from a top 20 university with a 2:1.
- Demonstrated a history of strong work ethic.
- Competitive individual, potentially a history of sport at a high level.
- Strong communication skills, including phone and face to face skills.
- A social individual capable of building rapport.
- Highly money motivated individual.
Package of a Legal Recruitment Consultant:
- Entry level salary of £25K + Commission (15-25k First Year).
- Unparalleled commission structure complementing the already strong basic salary.
- All expense covered monthly team nights out.
- Serviced offices in the heart of London Bank, on the doorstep of trendy Shoreditch and London Liverpool Street.
If you have high levels of self-motivation commitment and resilience this is the perfect opportunity for you to enter recruitment as a Legal Recruitment Consultant.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the interview process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Get in touch today by applying below!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'