- Up to £25k base salary, £35k-£40k OTE in year 1.
- The best software to help you.
- Promotions and pay rises.
- European city breaks for hitting target.
- 25 days holiday, plus incentives for more time off.
- Great social calendar and charity events.
- Vibrant offices
- Any law background would be great - even a law degree.
Want to be in charge of your own success? Join a legal recruitment company who are growing at a rapid rate. They work with the biggest law firms in the South. If you’ve got any professional recruitment consultant legal experience (work or education); apply today!
The Job of a Recruitment Consultant
- Join as a recruitment consultant.
- Place legal secretaries - they have a huge market for you to work with.
- Your clients are all law firms across the UK.
- Network through calls, emails and social media.
- There’s a big database to source candidates from.
- Hit the ground running by working on existing accounts.
- You’re supported with marketing help.
- Based from Lancing.
- You’ll have experience in law - either as a law graduate or at a law firm.
- If you’re a law graduate with little work experience; please apply.
- Naturally competitive and ready to step up.
- Always thinking of ideas to improve and grow.
- Sociable and handy on the phone!
- You’ll enjoy hitting targets.
- Commutable to Lancing.
- Amazing office location in Lancing.
- Their average tenure is 5 years - no spinning in-and-out here!
- In-house bespoke training.
- Recruitment company that has a superb reputation.
- Well-networked with many law firms across the South.
- Ambitious growth plans.
- Employees are treated very well - there are lots of perks.
- There are weekends away, bonuses, cash prizes and more.
- Brilliant social calendar.
If you’re looking to grow your recruitment consultant career and use your legal skills, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'