Professional recruitment consultancy based in Mid Kent are now looking for a recruitment consultant to join their team of 9 consultants in Mid Kent. Most have been working for my client from 5 - 15 years. Staff turnover is low. Making this a good and supportive place to work.
- A consultant with a legal background OR legal recruitment experience to come in and develop the Kent and Sussex Legal practice market.
- Full recruitment from gaining clients, looking after existing clients as well as finding and delivery of suitable candidates
- Own transport as you will be required to visit clients, and develop client relationships in the local market (unlike London not everything is accessible by public transport)
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- Bonuses are uncapped but work on a discretionary profit share scheme. Realistic numbers for an established consultant would be £2.5-5K per quarter based on performance (£40-60K billing quarters, but the more you bill, the more you earn)
- A team player - somebody who wants to be part of a successful team and join in, not be a lone wolf.
Benefits include competitive basic salary, plus generous commission scheme, plus potential bonus
23 days holiday plus bank holiday
Mydiscounts benefits scheme = range of discounts up to 15/20% off high street names including Argos, Sainsburys
Healthcare after a qualifying period.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'