Legal Recruitment Consultant - Birmingham city centre
Would you like to work in a delivery focused role that doesn’t involve cold calling?
Would you like to work for a leading recruitment company that’s listed in the 'Sunday Times Best 100 Small Companies to Work For’ three years running - 2016, 2017 and 2018?
Are you a bright, ambitious recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge with a business that rewards its staff and celebrates success in a big way?
Would you like to attract quality candidates and match them to positions with an established, vast and prestigious client base?
Do you enjoy building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements?
IF SO, READ ON…
Here at BCL Legal we like to do things differently, and our people and values are at the heart of our culture. We’re all about the 'win win’.
Don't just take our word for it - take a look at our reviews on Glassdoor, Indeed and Google!
Established in 2003 we’re a specialist legal recruitment consultancy working with private practice law firms and in-house legal teams throughout the UK.
Initially launched in Manchester, our success has allowed us to expand; with additional offices in Birmingham and London.
Due to expansion we're looking for several recruitment consultants to join us across all of our divisions at our Birmingham city centre office at present. We have numerous desks on offer!
WHY BCL LEGAL?
EARNING POTENTIAL & REWARD
- We offer excellent basic salaries at Associate level - £23,000-£28,000 (dependent on your level of experience)
- Commission - we offer an uncapped bonus scheme - you can earn more than ever with BCL!
On target earning potential in year one is between £38,000-£43,000!
- We celebrate success in a big way - last year the whole team took off for a long weekend at a 5 star resort in Palma. This year we’re booked in for a luxury weekend in Barcelona… We can feel the sun already!
- Career progression - over 20% of our team members were promoted last year, some within their first 12 months with us!
WAYS OF WORKING
- To reiterate, this is not a cold calling environment
- We’re a market leader - we enjoy an enviably strong presence on PSLs and we have a client list which is the envy of our competitors
- We work in lateral markets - you would focus on a specific geographical location allowing you to become a specialist in your own right
CULTURE & ENVIRONMENT
- Culture - the Birmingham team is one with a particularly strong sense of unity and camaraderie - it's a positive, energising place to work!
- We work in a fantastic modern office setting - it’s an open plan, collaborative and thriving environment
- We encourage a good work life balance. Our standard working hours are: Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-5.30pm. Whilst this is a full time role, once you are on-board and bedded in, we are open to the idea of flexible working.
- We’re forward thinking - we invest heavily in technology to give you a superb platform from which you can excel
- Our database, and the leverage it provides, is second to none
- We provide you with cutting edge training and development to support your transition into your new role and throughout your career
BENEFITS - in addition we offer a host of other benefits, to include:
- Holidays - 26 days per year annual leave (increases with service, plus potential to buy additional days)
- Group pension plan
- Westfield health plan (plus voluntary private medical cover at a reduced rate)
- Death in service
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
- We are keen to hear from experienced recruitment consultants in a 360 role. You will ideally be focusing on permanent recruitment within the legal or the white collar sectors.
- In addition, we are keen to hear from lawyers looking for a career change. Interesting fact - over 60% of our recruitment consultants come from a legal background. You’ll be in very good company and safe hands!
- Educated to degree level (highly desirable), you will have the confidence and ability to build relationships with lawyers as both candidates and clients.
- Whilst we do provide an exceptional platform on which to build your business, you will have an appetite for business development.
- You will possess an outgoing personality, be team oriented have a strong work ethic
- You will be resilient, positive and engaging - a real people person!
WHAT TO DO NEXT
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply now.
As BCL's National Talent Executive I look forward to reviewing your application, with a view to discussing your motivations and hearing more about why you'd like to join us and undertake a career in legal recruitment!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'