Legal Recruitment Consultant - South Manchester (Flexible Working)
This is a chance to join us and be part of something truly exciting, as we grow and build on our excellent foundations. You will be given a patch that is tailored to your strengths, both in terms of geography and practice area. We will do our utmost to support you in providing your will all of the tools necessary for a modern legal recruitment consultant to succeed. We want someone who will not only grow with the business, but someone who will become an integral part of the Realm team.
A bit about us
We focus exclusively on legal recruitment. Launched late on in 2015, we’ve had a fantastic first couple of years, in which we’ve posted solid results and grown into a dynamic, close-knit team. We’re known for our refreshing approach to recruitment, something that is underpinned by our down-to-earth and friendly nature. As a collective, we’ve plenty of ambition and have got a clear idea of the direction in which we’re heading.
A bit about you
- Recruitment experience is essential
- Ideally you will have recruited for the legal profession
- You will likely be educated to Degree or A-Level, though we’re not snobby about this and will consider anyone that can demonstrate a good grasp of written English
- You will be dynamic; we want someone that can confidently talk to people from all walks of life, who can take the initiative and self-motivate
What we’re offering
- Lovely, down-to-earth team
- Flexible working
- Competitive starting salary, with regular salary reviews
- Competitive and uncapped commission structure
- Open-ended progression prospects
- Incentivised extra annual-leave
- Company iPhone
The next step
To register your interest in this Legal Recruitment Consultant vacancy, select the 'APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively contact Duane Cormell for a discreet and entirely confidential chat.