If you have recently completed your Law degree and seek a lucrative career but do not wish to embark on the traditional solicitor/barrister career path, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Legal recruitment gives you the chance to achieve fantastic career progression in a very short amount of time; you will be a senior consultant/manager within a couple of years. This level of career progression is unrealistic in the traditional legal world, yet very common in legal recruitment. In addition to this, you will be earning £100,000 plusafter just a few years. In essence, you will be earning similar if not more money, but in a quarter of the time.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
As a trainee legal recruitment consultant you will need to:
- Pitch to Partner level executives of both Magic Circle and boutique law firms
- Continually build relationships with high level existing clients
- Attract the best legal talent in your specific market and persuade them to work with you exclusively
- Continually find the balance of providing a consultative service to clients/candidates, whilst dual-selling to both parties
- Close high value deals subject to strict time constraints
- Hit/surpass targets to earn commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate Requirements
A trainee legal recruitment consultant should possess most of the following:
- A university law degree from a top university
- Commercial work experience
- Highly competitive; many candidates have played sports at a high-level (County, Semi-Pro, University etc)
- Extremely motivated and hard-working
- Financially driven
- Strong communication skills and a natural relationship builder
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Package
The perks of a trainee legal recruitment consultant include:
- £22,000 base salary with On Target Earnings of £40,000 in year 1; £70,000 in year 2; £90,000 in year 3
- Lucrative uncapped commission structure
- Fast-paced career progression - you can expect to be a senior consultant/team leader within a couple of years
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin starred restaurants.
- Reward trips: Las Vegas, Dubai, Cancun and Ski trips.
- Free gym membership
Could you be a successful trainee legal recruitment consultant?
If you want to work in this challenging but rewarding environment, and think you have the necessary attributes to succeed as a legal recruitment consultant, please do get in touch and take the first step in realising your potential career.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Quantitative Analytics Recruitment, Fin Tech Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Java Recruitment, C# Recruitment, Python Recruitment, AWS Recruitment, Salesforce Recruitment, Big Data Recruitment, Infrastructure Recruitment, Cloud Recruitment, Cyber Security Recruitment, Business Intelligence Recruitment, Oracle Recruitment, Private Equity Recruitment, Asset Management Recruitment, Investment Management Recruitment, Private Banking Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Assurance Recruitment, UX Recruitment, Proprietary Trading Recruitment, Creative Recruitment, Sales Recruitment, Management Consultancy Recruitment, Communications Recruitment, Audit Recruitment, Accountancy Recruitment, Compliance Recruitment, Financial Crime Recruitment, Risk Recruitment, Underwriting Recruitment, Actuarial Recruitment, Tax Recruitment, Treasury Recruitment, Industrial Recruitment, Retail Recruitment, Company Secretary Recruitment, M&A Recruitment, Construction Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Interim Recruitment Consultant, Interim Recruiter, Recruiter, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, New Business Consultant, Account Manager, Sales Executive