Legal Recruitment Consultant - Cayman Islands
Permanent People are working with an independent recruitment business, based in the beautiful Cayman Islands...and they're looking to hire.
The business has been set up by experienced recruiters, and they work globally across niche industries. One such area that is a particular strength for them is Legal into the Offshore industry, recruiting into Cayman, Bermuda, Channel Islands, Hong Kong and Singapore.
You will walk straight into a warm desk, which has established clients, so the main task will be headhunting top lawyers from Associate to Partner level.
Networking, maintaining business relationships as well as growing the desk will all be a particular focus for you in this role as well.
Our client are looking to hire immediately, and so the position can be yours more less straight away.
You will have recruited into the Legal sector previously, either within the UK into the Magic/Silver Circle or your experience may be international, either is fine.
Personality-wise, the culture in this company is relaxed but professional. So it's fine to where shorts and T-short to the office, but bring your A-game when recruiting.
You must be in a position to relocate to the Cayman Islands within the next few months, so this role would someone whose lifestyle can accommodate this.
Benefits and Perks
- Salary is TAX FREE
- Commission: 15% of all billings, temp and perm
- No threshold on billings. No cap on either temp or perm commission
- Full medical coverage with Britcay plan
- Pension plan at 5% contribution from our side and 5% from employees side
- Vacation at 20 days per year
- Birthday off
- One day per week to work from home
- Relocation: One return flight to Cayman paid for
- One month accommodation paid for
- One month car rental paid for
- $500 dollar towards luggage (everywhere here is furnished)
- Company phone and laptop
- Paid membership to the HR society and related events annually
Sound to good to be true?? It isn't. Contact Paul Reid at Permanent People for more info.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'