I am currently working with a top 1% Legal Recruitment Agency who are seeking Senior Level Legal Specialist to come in and take over their high revenue Private Practice desk.
- 50% of their legal business is retained
- The larger fees average out at £45k.
- Clear path to a leadership role provided
- High performing individuals will have the opportunity to have more influence on vision and strategy
- The London office has an international reach but still a start-up mentality that allows them to be more dynamic
Standard roles worked are as followed; Associates, General Council, Chief Compliance Officers, Associate General Council and Partners
They are pound for pound the most successful staffing business in the globe across 8 offices, with an average billing per head currently sat at $400K.
What is on offer
- A highly looked upon commission structure with competitive base salaries on offer (dependant on seniority, base salary is not a sticking point for the right candidate)
- A global platform to influence and affect the strategy and direction of the business
- Exposure to a world class Staffing, Innovation, and Leadership function
- Structured career progression opportunities from day one
- Comprehensive training from a dedicated L&D team
- 1:1 dedicated coaching sessions from the Head of L&D
Does this sound of interest? Get in touch now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'