LEGAL RECOVERIES ADVISOR
£18,545 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
As a legal recoveries associate your role is to handle inbound and outbound calls, talking to our customers about their accounts which have fallen into arrears. The role will involve understanding the customers' situation and then working with them to put in place affordable repayment plans in conjunction with litigation processes. You may also help customers by dealing with queries as well as carrying out regular reviews to make sure their payment arrangements are still suitable.
Skills and Experiences required/desired:
* Previous customer services experience is desirable.
* GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or equivalent by experience.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customers and 3rd parties in writing and by telephone.
* Be able to empathise and treat each customer as an individual to ensure the most appropriate solution is put in place for the business and the customer.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work and make decisions on own initiative
* Strong problem solving skills
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.