Please only apply if you have the relevant receptionist experience otherwise CV's will not be considered!
JOB TITLE: LEGAL RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience
LOCATION: Old Trafford
HOURS OF WORK: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
BENEFITS: 20+stat holidays + Free Parking
Main Purpose of the role:
- Reporting to Senior Management
- Providing telephonist/receptionist duties to the firm
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Meet and greet all visitors - ensuring they are seated in the Reception area and that the person they are visiting is promptly notified of their arrival
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls (as directed) promptly and efficiently, ensuring the caller is connected to the correct recipient
- Take messages when required and ensure that they are sent to the addressee by email immediately, detailing the full name of the caller, their telephone number and any other relevant information;
- Ensure that, if the person being visited is delayed - inform at regular intervals that the visitor is still waiting and offer refreshments and an explanation for the delay
- Ensure that all visitors sign in the Visitors Book
- Booking consultations
- Ensure that refreshments are offered to visitors and are presented in a pleasing manner;
- Accept delivery of packages and post and ensure that the person they are intended for is informed of the arrival of the packages/post and that the items are delivered to the addressee in a prompt manner
- Keep meeting rooms diaries
- Ensure reception is tidy and welcoming at all times.
- Organise refreshments and buffets for meetings and also ensure that rooms are cleared after meetings.
- Data input
- General administration - filing, photocopying and archiving
The skills required to undertake the above job description are as follows:-
- Receptionist experience
- Delivering thoughtful and empathetic advice to all of its clients in both a personable and professional manner, therefore it is vital that as a potential employee, customer satisfaction is at the forefront of your work ethic.
- Good IT skills, ie as Word and Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good telephone manner;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan and prioritise work;
- Ability to work in a planned and organised way, but has the ability to multitask
- Professional approach
- Work well within the team and possess the relevant skills such as excellent customer service, efficiency and integrity.
Can commute from: Manchester, Old Trafford, Salford, Prestwich, Chorlton, Pendlebury, Rusholme, Castlefield, Trafford Park, Urmston, Greater Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Cheshire, Ashton under Lyne, Stretford, Bolton, Hyde, Stalybridge
Receptionist, Legal Receptionist, Front of House, Paralegal, Family Paralegal, Legal Assistant, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant, Conveyancers, Intermediate Conveyancers, Licenced Conveyancer, CLC, Commercial Property, Residential Conveyancing, Legal Executive. Legal Assistant, Property Lawyer.
- Front of House
- Legal Receptionist
- Legal Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'