- Located near Canary Wharf Tube Station/Zone 1
About Clifford Chance:
Clifford Chance LLP is a multinational law firm headquartered in London, and a member of the "Magic Circle". It is one of the ten largest law firms in the world measured both by the number of lawyers and by revenue.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Financial management
• Preparing fee reports for internal and external clients, with supervision
• Preparing budget and forecasting tools, and using fee reports to make recommendations to the legal team
• Conduct analysis on data, such as leverage and profitability calculations
• Tracking Clifford Chance and third-party fees against budgets/fee estimates for the File Partner, Managing Associate and client
• Using defined templates and tools to produce reports of useful processes for the matter team
• Identifying opportunities for using existing reports and tools, and adapting them as required
• Understanding matter processes and how they could be improved, and creating a tool to address a need.
• Drafting and circulating time recording guidelines to matter teams, considering appropriate time recording practices and client-specific requirements
• Attending Clifford Chance matter team meetings and client calls, preparing meeting agendas, and drafting and circulating actions following meetings.
• Organising communications among the Clifford Chance and client teams, including through team schedules, contacts lists, distribution lists and access to key documents
• Monitoring and tracking - Ability to continuously monitor workstreams, activities and progress and document review matrices, refining the plan and updating tracking documents and providing prioritisation advice regarding the schedule of activities; confidently analyses data & interprets information; clearly and concisely captures and communicates ownership of tasks to the matter team
• Communications management - Able plan, manage & cascade communications, taking account of stakeholder level of influence and preferences/expectations when engaging them
• Commercial management - Ability to understand the commercial metrics that underpin the firm's bottom line, monitoring financial health and guiding and informing the matter team to improve commercial outcomes; contributes to fee negotiations and renegotiations; prepares, monitors and controls matter forecast
Personal qualities desired:
• Commitment & self-motivation - Ability to independently research useful topics for development, identify ways to add value to the project and seeks advice from senior roles on unfamiliar topics; keeps updated with market trends; ensures upfront service level agreements with the matter team and delivers accordingly
• Ethics, compliance & professionalism - Promotes Clifford Chance values, Doing Business strategic objectives and the wider social good in all actions; acts in a legally, ethically and socially appropriate manner in dealings with project teams, clients, stakeholders, colleagues and the firm
• Five GCSE grades C - A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
• Ideal candidates would have 6+ months admin experience
• Access to WhiteHat events and community
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 4 Associate Project Manager (PM) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Project Management apprenticeship progress into Project Management, Digital Transformation Manager, Business Development Lead, Programme Manager, Transformation Director and Process Transformation Director or other management roles within your field.
- Communication Skills
- Highly Detailed
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'