Legal Product Specialist
Product Specialist within Legal Services and Software
Sector-Technology, Law, Legal, Graduate
Salary & Benefits- £27k to £35k Basic + Phone + Laptop/Tablet + Bonuses + International Travel Opportunities
Job Type-Legal Product Training Specialist, Full-time, Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for to join a market leading disruptive technology firm operating within the legal market.
As a Legal Product Specialist you will be involved in advising, training and supporting leading law firms across the globe, with role focussing on the UK and English speaking markets, including Australia and the USA.
Ideally suited to a Law Graduate who has worked within Law for at least 6 months but has decided that being a lawyer is not for them, however working within the legal sector still excites. It is also ideal for candidates who love face to face work and to those who are keen to have a role that has a strategic importance within not only the company you work for but also for clients.
The Legal Product Specialist would be joining an exciting and fast paced working environment. Their products are innovative and based around artificial intelligence. They are uniquely placed within their marketplace so are set for exceptional growth. They are based in beautiful offices in Central London.
The Legal Product Trainer role:
- Travelling to clients around the UK, Europe, and other areas across the world.
- Working closely with clients both pre and post-sale to train and advise on how to get the most out of the product
- Developing a strong understanding and knowledge of business aspects of the law.
The Ideal Candidate for the Legal Product Specialist role:
- You will have Graduated with a minimum of a 2:1 from a top University with a Law degree.
- We are especially interested to hear from candidates that have studied Law but also have the right to work in the USA or Singapore.
- Candidates who speak a second European language also of interest. This will include French, German, Spanish, Italian and Dutch.
- Candidates with languages will work with overseas clients and will travel extensively.
- Commercially minded
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- A Motivated self-starter
- An articulate graduate
- Problem Solver