This is an fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is eager to kick start their PR career in the dynamic and interesting world of legal PR.
Perhaps you have studied law at university but have decided you don't want to practice but instead want to put your excellent communications skills to good use in the PR industry, if so then this is the perfect role for you! However, candidates don't need to be law graduates to be successful but they must be able to demonstrate their keen interest and aptitude for the legal sector.
This specialist legal PR agency provides strategic profile raising PR as well as litigation PR for international magic circle law firms
As PR Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive the successful candidate will have the following skills;
- Excellent copy writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and diligent administrative skills
- Highly organised when managing work load, projects and multiple deadlines
- Professional telephone manner and tenacious media relations ability
- Ability to build effective professional relationships with the media and clients
- Strong research skills
- Social media channel management experience
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today!
* We operate a fantastic referral scheme here, so if this role isn't quite the one for you but you might know someone who could be interested, then get in touch to receive our referral voucher *
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Press Relations"
- "Media Relations"
- "Corporate Communications"
- "Legal PR"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'