An experienced Legal PA is required to join a South Manchester based law firm to work on a one-to-one basis at Partner level. You must have previous Legal Secretarial/Legal PA experience within personal injury and be expected to be pro-active and to use a high degree of self-management and initiative.
Working Hours -8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday with flexibility offered.
Hybrid working available 3/2 alternative working from home pattern.
Duties to include:
- Working on a one-to-one basis preparing correspondence
- Making appointments, diary management, booking meeting rooms
- Liaising with clients both over the phone and in person
- Opening and closing files
- Audio typing and word processing
Company benefits include:
- 23 days holiday a year
- 3 holiday buy backs per year
- Extra day’s holiday for your birthday
- Private medical insurance available
- Death in Service
Apply online with your updated CV or contact Gemma Clarke at G2 Legal for immediate consideration.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'