Manchester City Centre
£26,000 - £30,000
My client is a leading UK law firm looking for a Legal PA to join their busy team based in Manchester City Centre. The role is supporting a large team and needs somebody who is proactive, highly organised and able to manage several tasks at once.
The ideal candidate must have a worked in a similar position before, and would suit those with experience as a Legal Secretary/Legal PA or a PA from a Professional Services environment.
As a Legal Personal Assistant your duties will include:
- Monitoring e-mails for the team and Partners
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management
- Travel and accommodation management
- Billing and expenses for individual partners and the wider team
- Ensure video conferences are set up correctly with equipment etc.
- Ad hoc event organising when required for Company/team
As a Legal Personal Assistant you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience as PA within Legal or Professional Services is essential
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Legal Personal Assistant |Manchester City Centre |Permanent - £26,000-£30,000
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'