Page Personnel are looking to appoint a full time permanent Legal PA to join an award winning Law Solicitors based in their busy Altrincham Office
Our client are an award winning Top Tier Law Firm who provide expert commercial and private services to businesses and individuals nationwide and beyond with over 39 years, the team has grown to 28 partners and 128 staff, with experts in many specialisms and sectors.
The key responsibilities for the Legal PA position include:
- Produce high quality documents and ensure files are maintained using a document management system
- Formatting and amending documents using speech recognition technology
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Use a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments
- Prepare bills and ensuring up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, arranging payments, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries
- Arrange travel itineraries
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out legal assistant work as required
- Provide reception and front of house cover as required.
To be considered for this position, you will be/have:
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Have excellent MS Office skills
Generous annual leave + Private healthcare + Smart Working policy + Work from home + Subsidised gym membership + Contributory pension scheme + Death in service scheme + Supportive team + More excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'