Legal PA - x 2 Positions
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1HB
Salary: Salary Competitive, DOE + excellent staff benefits
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
Myerson Solicitors LLP is an award-winning independent law firm based in South Manchester, representing businesses and individuals in Manchester, Cheshire, the UK, EU and beyond.
We offer an accessible, high-quality and better value alternative to regional and national firms.
The Firm are also delighted to have won 'Medium Law Firm of the Year’ at the 2018 Manchester Law Society Legal Awards, and, have recently been acknowledged as one of The Times 'Best Law Firms 2019’.
The Role’s - Legal PA
We have two exciting opportunities for talented Legal PAs to join our firm. One role will work within the Property Practice Group and the other position will support various legal departments across the firm.
Both roles will provide a high-quality administration service to the firm and its fee earners.
The successful candidates will have exceptional interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills and have experience of providing a high-quality administration service.
Excellent MS Office skills and the ability to carry out multiple and varied tasks simultaneously is essential.
Duties of the Legal PA include:
- Producing high quality documents and ensuring files are maintained using a document management system
- Formatting and amending documents using speech recognition technology
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system
- Answering phone calls and directing calls to appropriate parties or taking messages
- Using a diary management system to arrange meetings and make appointments
- Preparing bills and ensuring up to date narratives are obtained and logged onto the system, drawing cheques, dealing with expenses and handling accounts queries
- Using a document management system to track, manage and store appropriate documentation.
- Arranging travel itineraries
- Copying and scanning, including preparation of large files
- General administration work on behalf of fee earners and carrying out property legal assistant work as required
- Providing reception and front of house cover as required
- Promoting and complying with legislation and Myerson’s policies on equal opportunities and health and safety both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others
- Identifying and undertaking training and development as required to meet personal and business needs
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the smooth running of Myerson
The successful candidates will:
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisational, verbal and written communication skills
- Have an ability to work to deadlines
- Have an ability to work in a team and independently
- Have strong organisational and time management skills to enable multiple and varied tasks to be carried out simultaneously
- Be literate with a strong eye for detail
- Have excellent MS Office skills (including document production in word)
- Have an ability to type and collate documents
- Have an ability to act in a confidential manner where appropriate
- Have gained previously administrative experience
- Have a flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the post
There are excellent staff benefits such as:
- Generous annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service scheme
To apply for this position please click on "APPLY" today!
No agencies please.
- Personal Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'