An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal PA / Secretary to join an award-winning international law firm to assist the Fee Earners within their growing Banking & Finance department in Manchester City Centre.
The successful candidate will be joining the firm’s Banking & Finance department as a Legal PA / Secretary. Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing diaries, keeping them up to date and reminding fee earners of meetings daily
- Book internal/external meetings
- Organising travel arrangements
- Arranging photocopying, printing, scanning, sending out letters etc.
- Arranging for files to be opened and closed, supervise general filing requirements and record keeping
- Support fee earners in marketing activities
- Actively become a part in the care of clients and be wholly familiar with contacts/clients
- Enter, maintain and update client details and relevant information on the firm's contacts system
- Dealing with basic client queries and general administration
- Arranging client meetings
- Taking internal and external telephone queries
- Monitoring post/emails and deal with as appropriate
- Ensuring all client related correspondence is passed on to an appropriate fee earner if the relevant person is out of the office
- Arranging absence cover where necessary and communicate this to the relevant fee earners
- Checking correspondence, attachments and documents etc. produced by the document production team before they are passed to the relevant fee earner, making amendments when appropriate.
- Typing urgent/short/confidential correspondence and emails
- Produce and maintain Excel spreadsheets as required
- Assisting fee earners in ensuring their time is recorded properly and entered onto the system daily
- Assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
- Completing documentation for payment into and out of client account and assisting fee earners to ensure the Solicitors Accounts Rules are being complied with
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary / PA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Accurate typing of at least 60 wpm
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Zoe Alexander for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'