A growing commercial practice in Manchester city centre are looking for a proactive Legal PA to join their regulatory team.
In this role, you’ll be a key member of the firm’s regional regulatory team and will work closely with five fee earners to deliver a fantastic service to clients.
The firm really invests in each of its employees and encourages them to reach their full potential. In fact, a number of lawyers originally joined as trainees and have progressed to partner, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking to learn, cultivate new skills and develop your career.
Legal PA - Manchester
The company & role
- A leading purpose-driven law firm known for their supportive culture and high level of flexibility
- Providing comprehensive PA and administrative support, your duties will include: diary management and inbox management, the transcription of dictation and documents, assisting with trial bundles, instructions to counsel and court documents, and acting as a point of contact for clients
- The firm are proud of their inclusive and supportive culture which emphasises the importance of physical and mental health and wellbeing
- They are a Disability Confident Committed Employer were named in 2020’s edition of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For
- They nurture talent and promote the continuous improvement of their lawyers to enable everyone to reach their full potential
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Warrington, Lancashire and High Peak
?Added extras and benefits
- Very competitive pay
- Generous holiday allowance plus the option to buy or sell days
- Flexible and home working (work where you want)
- Death in service
- Private healthcare
- Income protection
- Enhanced sickness, maternity/paternity and adoption pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free travel ticket/ parking loan
The ideal candidate
- A Legal PA with experience supporting lawyers up to Partner level, preferably in a regulator or commercial litigation department
- Will be a good communicator with excellent written communication skills
- Will work well under pressure
- Will provide a high level of client service
- Will be well-organised and able to manage their time well
How to apply for this Legal PA role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking 'Apply’ above. Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Rebecca at Realm Recruit.
Rebecca is an Associate Consultant here at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of litigation lawyers. Working with departments across the North West, she recruits for commercial litigation, property litigation and financial litigation roles at all levels. Rebecca’s experience in the legal sector and expert market knowledge means that she is perfectly placed help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch - if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
- Commercial Litigation
- Law Firm
- Office Support
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'