Exciting new opportunity available in top magic circle law firm recruiting for a Legal PA to join the Pensions group within the Corporate Department in London on a full time, permanent basis. This role requires a professional, proactive and client focused Legal PA to support a fee earning team.
Role and responsibilities
• Document Support – Preparation of client documentation and correspondence
• Finance – Coordination and preparation of invoices and all expense claims
• Business Development
• General PA Duties – PA support, diary management, management of calls, emails and post etc.
The successful candidate will
• Show a proactive approach to tasks and situations
• Demonstrate a positive attitude in all aspects of the role, taking personal responsibility and ownership and behaving professionally always
• Maintain tact and diplomacy, trust and confidentiality
• Exhibit strong professional communication skills, both oral and written
• Build successful relationships with fee earners to identify individual requirements
• Have an enthusiastic approach to change and adapt to an ever-evolving role
• Ensure flexibility around contracted working hours, taking full responsibility for meeting the requirements of the role
• Take responsibility for ensuring personal development and IT skills are maintained and improved
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job