We are currently recruiting for a PA for our international Law client, based in central Bristol. My client prides itself on its strong, approachable culture.
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to several busy fee earners.
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships.
- Dairy management, ensuring no appointment clashes
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills, with the ability to amend and format large and complex documents where necessary and / or create PowerPoint documents
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure all admin is dealt with in a timely manner
- Work with the Senior PA to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team.
- Essential to have PA experience with good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
My Client is offering an extremenly competitive salary