Page Personnel are looking to recruit a Legal PA in Leeds City Centre.
The client is a dynamic and growing firm based in Leeds City Centre. The client is looking for someone who can start immediately on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role includes providing administrative support to fee earners/partners, enabling them to operate at optimum efficiency. Preparing correspondence, keeping filing up to date along with other general PA duties.
The Successful Legal PA will:
- Have effective typing and administrative support to the partner or fee earner to enable them to operate at optimum efficiency
- Have experience and knowledge of legal practice and procedures
- Excellent IT and audio typing skills
- Efficient and well organised, with good diary control
- Have an effective communicator, both orally, and in writing, who is confident dealing with clients
- Have the ability to work to deadlines
- Be adaptable
- Understand the varied duties required of an individual within a Admin and Secretarial career
- Previous experience within a legal support role is essential
You will receive:
- Fantastic company benefits and perks
- Excellent location - Leeds City Centre
- Monday - Friday working hours
- Working for a leading international firm
- Permanent equivalent of £24,000 - £28,000 depending on experience