Our client, a top 200 law firm representing individuals and businesses in Surrey and London, is looking for a Legal PA to support the head of department.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions with PA duties including diary management.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Undertaking online Land and Local Authority searches and responding to enquiries on behalf of lawyers.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
- Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
Skills and Requirements
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience with at least 3 years of solid property expertise
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management