St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
You will support the Legal department, helping them to provide an efficient and responsive service to the Group. You will manage the expectations of the Partnership and other callers or visitors and ensure that outputs from the department are prepared in accordance with St. James’s Place guidelines.
- Accurately processing manuscript amendments to large contracts
- Preparing and amending emails, letters and memos via audio typing and manuscript mark-up
- Administration of Subject Access Requests submitted to St. James’s Place
- Taking detailed telephone messages, including calls to the Legal Helpline
- Archiving documents for safe storage and uploading onto internal database
- Daily interaction across the business, including Senior Management, the Partnership and Field Management Teams
- General office duties such as responding to routine queries, printing, photocopying, expenses, scanning, ordering stationery, telephone cover etc.
- Diary management including booking meetings, travel, accommodation and training courses, arranging rooms and refreshments, ensuring efficient use of time and controlled expenditure
- Providing wider secretarial and administration support when other PAs within Legal and Compliance are out of the office
Required Skills and Experience:
- Legal Secretary experience, including expertise with MS Word - working with large contracts, tracking document changes, maintaining cross referencing and tables of contents, is highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills
- A calm approach with excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a range of tasks and deliver in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently using own initiative as well as working co-operatively within a team
- Maintenance of confidentiality at all times
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed almost £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job