The firm have an excellent reputation within the industry and pride themselves as market leaders in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. They are a forward-thinking organisation who offer a sociable yet prestigious working environment. You must have previous legal secretarial or legal PA experience.
- Dealing with diary management including making appointments and organising meetings
- Opening and closing files
- Dealing with audio and copy typing of general correspondence
- Assisting with the bundling for hearings and trials
- Preparing client registration documents, conflict checks, money laundering and audit letters
For more information on this fantastic opportunity in Manchester please contact Gemma Taylor. .