Boutique West End Law Firm
PA to Head of Corporate Law
£38,000 + two bonuses
09.00 - 17.30 (flexible hours)
My client is a boutique commercial litigation law firm based In the West End of London. Fantastic work ethic and brilliant office environment creating a pleasant and professional work space. Around 60 members of the firm, they are a close knit welcoming group, with employee retention at the top of their priorities. Majority of employees have been with the firm for over 10 years!
• Diary management and meeting arrangements
• Document management and creation
• Use discretion where appropriate whilst dealing with personal or confidential work
• Assist and complete billing procedures
• Provide back up support for other team secretaries when they are absent, or workloads dictate
• Client Liaison
• Prepare work lists for daily completion for you and the Head of Dept.
• General filling and admin
• Demonstrate a professional work ethic
• 60 wpm typing speed
• Ability to use initiative and demonstrate understanding of the work at hand
• Excellent attention to detail
• Understanding of database management
• Good IT skills
Testing is required.
Please get in touch for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job