Legal PA - Real Estate Department
9am - 5.30pm
South West London
Our Client is a leading provider in legal services for Health, Social care, housing and charities. Based outside of central london you would be joining the firms 400 staff in one of their four london offices.
The clients main focuses are to act for a wide range of long standing clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies, registered providers, insurers, defence organisations, independent healthcare providers, charities and GP practices.
The Legal PA’s principal role is to provide:
• the fee earners to whom he/ she reports with the support they need to perform the task of providing legal services to clients
• help them maximise the amount of time they are able to spend on fee-earning
• other essential non-fee-earning tasks by assisting in the management and execution of their day to day workload.
• Provide support within document production, checking correspondence and attachments, presentations and emails
• Manage diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding lawyers of meetings on a daily basis
• Be apart of the client relationship team and be familiar with your team’s range of contacts
• Ensure time is being properly and accurately being recorded
• Ad Hoc Administrative tasks
The Ideal Candidate:
• Advanced knowledge of CRM, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Visual Files, Elite, Winscribe and the Internet
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent communication, organisational and teamworking skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Robust, flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative and "think outside the box"
• Able to remain calm under pressure
• The ability to work to tight deadlines on a daily basis
• Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
• Quickly builds respect and trust
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job