Legal PA - Temporary
City Centre - Immediate Start
£13.00 per hour
Our client is city centre law firm and is currently looking for an experienced Legal PA to provide full PA and Secretarial support to the Partners and Legal Advisors. Duties will include;
- Diary management acting proactively where possible and highlight diary clashes.
- Organising meetings and events internally and externally ensuring best use of the Partners time.
- Collation and sending out of client monthly reports.
- Monitoring of financial hygiene for the team.
- Preparation of draft emails and correspondence for approval.
- Typing reports, file notes and attendance notes.
- Preparing enclosures ready for signing and sending out with the post.
- Opening and closing client files in line with best practice.
- Undertaking all money laundering compliance on new client inception.
- Undertaking all conflict check compliance on new matter inception.
- Filing of incoming and outgoing post and correspondence.
- Preparation of Expense claims.
- Cheque requisitions.
- Undertaking all client filing management and archiving tasks.
- Updating Interaction with client contact details.
- Liaising with clients over the telephone and at times in person.
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements, hotels etc.
- Hotel and travel booking for legal advisors
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
The role will be supporting the Regulatory Team you must have litigation experience. This is a busy role and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running a good team player is a must! You will have to be confident in all aspects of PA duties The role is to start immediately for a minimum of 1 month.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful - Many Thanks