Legal PA/Secretary - Real Estate - Guildford
A leading law firm based in Guildford, Surrey are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary/PA to provide a first class professional support service, to a number of Senior Solicitors across the Real Estate/Commercial Property department. The role comprises of approximately 70/80% secretarial work and 30/20% administration depending on the business needs.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English and maths GCSE at Grade B
- Proven ability to be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates the ability to use his/her initiative
- Team player
- 65-70 WPM
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Outlook 2010
- Advanced formatting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- Digital dictation
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent English and grammar
- Ability to build a rapport with clients and colleagues
- Administration or secretarial experience within a professional services environment.
- Experience of working with a Real Estate/Commercial Property department
On offer, is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and award winning law firm based in Guildford who can offer fantastic benefits, leading salary as well as good quality work.
If you believe you are suitable, please contact Ryan Pryce at TSR LEGAL for a confidential discussion on the above role.