Real Estate PA
My client in Manchester city centre is looking to take on a professional PA from a leading professional firm or a another legal competitor within the same discipline.
Please see below for more duties:-
- Assist the business development team with tenders and presentations when required
- Carry out conflict checks at the beginning of the client process and liaise with the Business Acceptance Team when applicable
- Comprehensive diary management
- Identifying travel efficient costings and booking these accordingly
- Book all meeting rooms and meetings via the online booking system and via the internal network
- Ensure all file management is up date for the fee earners ie - close down client matters when require and liaise with the accounts team regarding billing
- Ensure all WIP is logged onto the system
- Delegate all tasks of a certain nature to the DPU team and ensure these come back within the right time scales
- Adhere to all duties within the relevant time scales and update the relevant fee earners for each job
- Plus other PA duties
Salary is up to £28k per annum
Monday - Friday
Hybrid Working - 3 days in the office and 2 days at home - this will change once probation has been passed
9am - 5pm
Due to the amount of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone.
If you have not heard back regarding your application within 48 hours of sending your CV, then sadly you have not been selected for this client at this time.
- real estate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'