A top UK Law firm is looking for an experienced Legal PA to support the two Partners and several Fee earners within the Dispute Resolution team.
The candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Real Estate and have provided a high quality PA service within a law firm.
Main duties of the candidate will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Ensure regular communication with other PA’s
- Provide exceptional support to Partners and fee earners
- Arrange meetings, both internal and external
- Co-ordinate travel including international
- Be client focused and deal with queries and general administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience working in a fast paced corporate environment
- Effective organisation skills
- Ability to form good working relationships
- Demonstrate flexibility and dependability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job