Legal PA - Property
Exciting opportunity for a Legal PA with Property/Conveyancing/Real Estate experience to provide office support at a high level within a prestigious environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Legal team, working at a senior level. A rare opportunity to work for a leading Law firm with a great working environment and excellent benefits package.
- Legal secretarial support
- Diary and extensive travel management
- Billing and time keeping for the fee earners
- Email and call management
- Client billing and administration
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Supervising administrators within the team
- Previous experience in a professional services PA/Secretarial role ideally from a Real Estate/Conveyancing/Property background.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced technical skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills, proactive approach
To apply for this role, please send your details to Jane Royle at Adjacency.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'