An experienced PA is required to support at Partner level, at a Law Firm in the Manchester area.
This is a Legal PA role supporting a PI Partner and wider team. It is essential that you have in depth extensive experience within the Personal Injury sector for this position.
Legal PA role overview:
- Direct PA support
- Highly organised
- Technically competent within Personal Injury
- Use of initiative and able to support with minimal direction
- Oversee and manage projects
- Preparation for meetings, seminars etc
- Assist with business development
- Manage billing and financial file queries
- Working with the department to ensure SLA’s are adhered to
- A good eye for detail and able to work to schedules and deadlines
- Able to communicate at all levels within the firm
- Being the gatekeeper
- Problem solving and providing solutions
- Understanding the different client requirements and working in a way to complete all requests efficiently
- Advanced Excel use
This PA role would suit someone with vast PI experience, that is looking for a supporting role within a legal setting. It is very organisational, and communication focussed, managing stakeholders, therefore requires tenacity and a confidence in managing people.
Hybrid working – 2/3 days office based.
Salary negotiable – advertised salary is a guideline.
Please contact us for further details.
Apply below for consideration or get in touch with Gemma Rush at QED Legal for more info.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'