A Top 100 firm with an excellent reputation is seeking an experienced and confident Legal PA to join their busy Employment team on a part-time basis, for a 3 month period.
You will support Senior Partners with duties including:
- Diary management, booking meetings, arranging travel, processing expenses;
- Liaising with clients, handling telephone calls and emails, and record-keeping;
- Document production, and drafting correspondence;
- Time-recording, liaising with accounts, producing bills, assisting with credit control;
- Opening and closing files, archiving, dealing with post and couriers, photocopying and printing; and
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties.
You will need recent experience as a Legal PA, and employment law experience would be a bonus. You'll be working Mondays and Tuesdays only, for a 3 month period.
You'll also have a typing speed of 70wpm+, solid confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, the ability to work well under pressure, and good written and verbal communication skills.
This firm is rated highly in Chambers, and have an excellent reputation, a great working atmosphere, and friendly and supportive teams, and they are offering a competitive package with good benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Please note: Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service, however as competition will be high for this role, we are not able to contact everyone individually. We hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
- Diary Management
- Employment Law