LEGAL PA with LITIGATION Experience for International Law Firm - Doorstep of Liverpool St!
Are you an experienced legal PA (Litigation) looking to work for a top international Law firm??
Our client, a top international Law firm based on the doorstep of Liverpool Street are looking for an exceptional Legal PA with Litigation experience.
With a salary of 43K and great benefits, this role is very fast paced so the successful applicant must be on the ball and one step ahead at all times!
**MUST have Litigation experience!**
- To provide complete administrative support to the Litigation Practice Group ensuring that work is prioritised and dealt with as appropriate
- To store all documents (filing manual and computerised documents) in such a way that secretaries and timekeepers can access them at all times; following departmental and firm wide procedures
- Ensure any back log of filing is completed on a weekly basis
- To undertake any archiving for the department, as appropriate, ensuring that the correct procedures are followed
- Assisting with client billing on a monthly basis
- Assisting with client inception
- Assisting with Account queries
- Assisting with telephone calls and messages for the relevant department, ensuring that the timekeepers are aware of all messages and that the client is left with a positive and professional image of the firm
- Providing support on document production as and when required. This may include amending existing documents and/or commencing new documents
- Assisting with scanning, printing, photocopying and binding of documents
- Liaison with Document Services and other Support functions when required
- Completion of internal forms - manual and computerised
- Updating contacts in Outlook and contact cards when relevant
- Dealing with expenses and processing of invoices
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, along with the ability to work in a team environment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to spot where work is outstanding and always offer help and assistance to ensure the department is functioning to its optimum level.
- The ability to work with limited supervision and a self-starter.
- Proven flexibility within previous employment.
- Able to use initiative and apply themselves to different styles of working.
- Able to prioritise workload and being proactive.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Positive, can do and enthusiastic attitude.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Litigation experience is absolutely essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong academics, with GCSE's in Maths and English