Legal PA - Intellectual Property 12 Months FTC
The perfect opportunity for an experienced Legal PA to join a boutique Patent & Trade Mark firm in their Intellectual Property team on a 12 months FTC.
Our client, a well-established Patent & Trade Mark firm, is looking for an experienced Legal PA with a background in Litigation to join their Patent Litigation team. Based just minutes away from Liverpool Street, you will be based in the firm’s brand new offices equipped with incredible facilities.
- Diary management, arranging travel and other general PA duties.
- Not your typical PA role: you will have the opportunity to get involved in planning events, business development and more.
- Managing the billing process.
- 18 months experience as a Legal Secretary at a UK Law Firm.
- A team player with "cando" attitude.
- Strong communication and technological skills.
The Full Package:
- Great benefits and facilities on offer.
- A friendly, family-feel environment.
- Intellectual Property
- UK Law
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'