Location: Leeds City Centre
Role: Legal PA - Corporate Department
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
Are you a Legal PA or Legal Secretary looking for a move to a more reputable firm where you will be a valued employee?
If so I may have the perfect role for you! The client I am working for is a dynamic and forward thinking firm based in the Leeds City Centre.
The main aspects of the role are to provide administrative support to fee earners/partners, enabling them to operate at optimum efficiency. Preparing correspondence, keeping filing up to date along with other general PA duties.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
* Contributes to fee earners' financial performance by proactively working with fee earners to manage their matter balances
* Supports fee earners' business development activity
* Ensures all file management processes are undertaken in a timely manner
* Undertakes all matter management processes
* Conflict check and Client Due Diligence processes
* Accurately completing the end to end Client Matter Inception process
* Drafting of engagement letters
* Preparation and ongoing review of Quality Risk Management checklist
* Identifying matters for closure and archiving completed files
* Adheres to firm and divisional Best Practice protocols
* Comprehensive diary management
If you are interested in the position click apply! The client are looking to offer immediate interviews for suitable candidates.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job