A Top 100 firm with an excellent reputation is seeking an experienced and confident Legal PA to join their fast-paced Clinical law team.
You will need recent experience as a Legal PA, and Clinical / Medical Negligence experience would be a bonus. You'll also have a typing speed of 70wpm+, solid confidence with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, the ability to work well under pressure, and good written and verbal communication skills.
You will support a busy team from Paralegals to Senior Partners with responsibilities including:
- Diary management, booking meetings, arranging travel, processing expenses;
- Liaising with clients, handling telephone calls and emails, and record-keeping;
- Document production, and drafting correspondence;
- Preparing court documents and bundles;
- Time-recording, liaising with accounts, producing bills, assisting with credit control;
- Opening and closing files, archiving, dealing with post and couriers, photocopying and printing; and
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties.
This firm is rated highly in Chambers, and have an excellent reputation, a great working atmosphere, and friendly and supportive teams, and they are offering a competitive package with good benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Please note: Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service, however as competition will be high for this role, we will only be able to contact successful applicants. We hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
- Microsoft Word
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'