The firm offers competitive salaries plus an excellent benefits package with agile working.
As a Legal PA within the firm’s Banking & Finance department, you will be the glue that holds the team together. You will be liaising with clients and others on behalf of the fee earners and act as the gatekeeper to your team.
You will be responsible for managing diaries, setting up and attending team meetings, arranging travel and co-ordinating complex bills on a monthly basis, and chasing up unpaid bills as required.
- Managing diaries, keeping them up to date and reminding fee earners of meetings on a daily basis
- Booking internal/external meetings
- Travel arrangements
- Arranging photocopying, printing, scanning, sending out letters etc
- Arranging for files to be opened and closed, supervising general filing requirements and record keeping
- Using effective systems to ensure that both short- and long-term tasks are completed within required timescales
- Supporting fee earners in marketing activities, including involvement in preparation of pitches and presentations
- Taking internal and external telephone queries
- Monitoring post/emails and dealing with them as appropriate
- Ensuring all client related correspondence is passed on to an appropriate fee earner if the relevant person is out of the office
- Arranging absence cover where necessary and communicating this to the relevant fee earners
- Becoming an active part in the care of clients and being wholly familiar with contacts/clients
- Entering, maintaining and updating client details and relevant information on the firm's contacts system
- Dealing with basic client queries and general administration
- Arranging client meetings
- Checking correspondence, attachments and documents etc produced by the document production team before they are passed to the relevant fee earner, and making amendments when appropriate
- Typing urgent/short/confidential correspondence and emails
- Producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets as required
- Assisting fee earners in ensuring their time is recorded properly and entered onto the system on a daily basis
- Assisting fee earners in the billing and credit control process
- Completing documentation for payment into and out of client account and assisting fee earners to ensure the Solicitors Accounts Rules are being complied with
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'