We are excited to be building a team of driven and committed people, to join our team. You will use your knowledge and expertise to effectively manage a caseload of remortgage matters. The role is perfect for recent Graduates who are looking to kick start their career. To process case’s from case opening to registration of the charge, ensuring that any complexities are dealt with whilst adhering to department processes and targets and that client and customer relationships are managed to a professional and exceptionally high standard.
About Optima Legal
Optima Legal is a fully regulated law firm that enjoys a successful 30 year track record of providing the UKs leading financial services organisations and corporate institutions with a range of customer focussed legal services.
Part of Capita plc, Optima Legal successfully combine over 30 years’ experience as a trusted law firm with the operational expertise of the UK’s leading technology-enabled business process outsourcing provider.
Optima Legal has an exciting growth agenda for 2017 and beyond, with a dynamic new service strategy now in place and new substantial client contracts already secured. Due to this continued success we are looking for people to come and join us and be part of our exciting journey. Whether you’re looking for greater recognition for your skills and experience, an opportunity to raise your profile and quickly advance your career or even a better work life balance, we can help you achieve your goals.
Your skills and experience
- Have you graduated in the past 3 years?
- Are you still thinking about what path to take?
- Do you have a minimum of a 2:1?
- Confident, friendly and outgoing personality with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Genuinely enjoys being part of a collaborative team environment
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- You’ll love taking ownership and having the responsibility of your own case load and interacting with clients and customers
- Comfortable working within a volume based environment and working to multiple targets and enjoy feeling a real sense of achievement
- Flexibility and adaptability with a willingness to embrace technology and change
What’s in it for you?
At Optima Legal, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27 days with service and the option to purchase even more), relevant qualification sponsorship (terms apply), pension scheme, company life assurance and access to a wealth of voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, additional life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process -click apply now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job