Legal Officer- Christchurch
Are you looking for secure work with excellent rates of pay? Are you an enthusiastic individual ready for your next career?
We have the perfect role for you.
- Weekly Pay- Every Friday
- Monday- Friday 8am-5pm (flexible working hours)
- £22,000 PA (can increase dependant on experience)
- Holiday Pay
- Free Onsite Parking
Our Client is looking for someone who has some knowledge or experience of working in property law and is familiar with leases. Ideally the client would like someone with study behind them but most important is that the you have previously worked in conveyancing or commercial property either in private practice or in-house with some good IT skills especially the use of Excel.
- The work involves working with computer or paper record keeping.
- Liaising with colleagues, liaising/corresponding with local authorities or other partner organisations - in order to build a set of documentation relating to supported housing dwellings.
- Gather title information, planning permission history, arrangements with others providing support services to residents (such as under contracts or leases) etc.
- Once documents are compiled, reading and noting key content could be part of the remit of this temporary position.
You do not have to be a qualified lawyer but legal education should be at least to degree level.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply below- Alternatively please call Danielle Holmes
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.